Opair@h`s Blog (Beta)

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Blogging from Mauritius موريشيوس !!!


The Republic of Mauritius is an island nation in the southwest Indian Ocean, about 900 kilometres east of Madagascar and about 3,943 kilometers southwest of India. In addition to the island of Mauritius, the republic includes the islands of St. Brandon, Rodrigues and the Agalega Islands. Mauritius is part of the Mascarene Islands, with the French island of Réunion 200 kilometers to the southwest.


3 weeks ago,suddenly, when I posted a comment or open any any site have a localized ads plan, all ads talking about Mauritius, Ops whassup I go to www.google.com it redirect me to "www.google.mu", after my post about Egyption Google when my IP was purchased for Egypt so I was in Egypt oh but am now in Mauritius ... yeah I do it am there now but without a bride this time :) -you can leave your informations Here so you can come with me, Females Only :) -

[click to enlarge]

Mauritius is tourist island where the warm sun and the deep blue see and birds, greens .... etc , its just the dreams land, most ppls go there for Honey Moons , Shopping , Spas , Relax ...


[click to enlarge]


finally to be sure of this poroblem I go to CMyIP site to tell me that am really in Mauritius OMG

I`ve called my ISP (TeData) for that more than 9,523,870,145 times and every time the EUS tell me "please call me after 10 mins,I`ll check it "
BTW, it doesnt have a killing disturbance, but honorary its not good to tell someone that you are in Jordan and your records till him that you are in Maritius. :)


Mauritius
will enchant you, will uplift your soul, making you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together, offers an essential beauty that will compel to return to its shores time and time again. May your stay with us remain engraved in your memory forever.


if you love Travel and Challenge -Like Me-, Get ready for your Adventure.


[Update 1]
the Problem that unlike all ISPs in Jordan or in the World as I think the IP address changed frequently may be three times a day, My IP changed during the last four months once from Egypt location to this new one in Mauritius. here lies the problem its semi static IP. if you use P2P networks without stopping like me you will feel the disaster to have some thing like this when your router status changed to DOWN suddenly and you have to reboot it to work again. :(


[Update 2]
if u want to buy online usig credit card, unfortunately some sites prevent u from buying coz ur billing address is Jordan and ur location accordint to thier records says other that -may it says that u are in Egypt- .

3 Comments:

  • Very interesting! :) have a nice trip :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, April 23, 2006 3:14:00 PM  

  • Yeah I've noticed that on your comments on the jeerani blogs... hehe ...

    By Blogger nasimjo, at Monday, April 24, 2006 12:10:00 PM  

  • thanx hippo,
    till now I tried 4 routers, I think u r using the DSL modem with built-in router ?
    I tried Bilkin ( Wireless ), Linksys ( Wireless ), MSI ( Wireless ) , and now TP-Link
    its good, but every few days if I us P2P the router didnt responding only after rebooting :(

    No, I hate D-Link its a big loser, --> Linksys Only ( IMHO )

    By Blogger Opairah, at Tuesday, May 09, 2006 9:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home