Opair@h`s Blog (Beta)

Sunday, April 16, 2006

My First Jordan Planet Meeting




Thursday 13th,2006 was my first meeting with Jordan Planet, which held @ Librarie De Paris at Jabal El-Weibdeh / el-Hawooz circle. the meeting starts @ 18:00 till about 20:50 when I and Yaz@n left , I think we was from the people who stayed to the end-of-meeting.



although I know its late to post now,I was busy, but i`ve to say nice to meet you all may although the time didnt help me to talk to most of you but am sure next meeting would be better. BTW,the total people who attends according to Khalida`s statistics is 31 Members,on 19:00 everyone starts to introduce about himself and alittle about his/her own blog`s.





the statistics was as followed :
( you can check Planet Citizens in JP for each one blog according to his/her name )

- Isam Bayazidi (JP founder)
- Nasim Tamimi (Radio Man :) )
- Darwish Naji ( Nice to Meet you Dr. )
- Abeer Bayazidi ( Dont like to talk about tech.)
- Jad Madi ( Salamat, and nice to meet u again )
- Laith Zraikat ( hello )
- Anan Al Wanneh ( hello )
- Yazan Jaber ( My Partner, hello dude)
- Ibrahim Yakti ( oh,its Me :) nice to meet you all )
- Abdelaziz ( hello )
- Muhannad Malkawi ( hello )
- Wedad Fallas ( its pleasure to meet person who loves cartoon movies too )
- Kinzi ( hello )
- Salam Najjar ( nice to c u , I always c ur comments here & there )
- Roba Al Asi ( first time I met nerd with a big smile :-D, I appreciate & love that style)
- Amin Malhas ( hello )
- Sarah Mbeideen ( hello )
- Marcy Newman ( hello )
- Lina Ejeilat ( ur interpositions was so cute )
- Amin Matalqa ( hello )
- Natasha Twal ( nice stay here)
- Batir Wardam ( hello, btw. I dont love politics )
- Sasha Abzagh ( hello )
- Manar Abed ( hello )
- Mira Shnoudi ( nice to meet u )
- Nader Shnoudi (Hello Mr.Geek,really first time I met the encyclopedia man, nice to meet u)
- Ibrahim Oweis (Hey ur name like mine, but dont scare am using my nick 'OPAIRAH' instead)
- Ammar Ibrahim ( oh, the PHP legend)
- Dima ( hello )
- Ala'a Ibrahim ( did u`ve a relationship with ... ? ) :p
- Khalidah ( was the spoker, and thx for ur cooperation and encouragement )



we talked about a lot of things, brain storming and discussions, darwish mentioned about them, I`ll not repeat it again here , We got more groups
after that and divides into smaller groups , talking about work , studying , blogging , life , the classical MEN-women conflict, new technologies, books, novels ...etc

You can read full histories in the following links :

Khalidah , Darwish , Jad , Ibrahim Owais







The pictures had been taken by Khalidah , Darwish , Jad , Ibrahim Owais

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home