Opair@h`s Blog (Beta)

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Does your hands numb or tingle, or maybe you feel pain or weakness in the thumb, index, middle, and ring fingers. if so, you probably have "Carpal Tunnel Syndrome". Few of us have ever heard of this health condition, for myself I've never heard of it, but few months ago I started feeling discomfort in my hands after and during computer use, the pain grew with days. these days its even more painfull to type or use the mouse. of course the cause of this syndrome is extensive keyboarding (clicking, etc..) specially when your work environment is missed up (your hands are lower than the keyboard, etc..). if you think you have the syndrome or not sure if your work environment is set up properly you really should visit this URL http://www.healthycomputing.com

I'd like to write more, but my hands started to burn, take care.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home