Opair@h`s Blog (Beta)

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Google in Egypt

the problem I was faced with Google Jordan that my leased WAN IP address I got it from my ISP (TEData) is located in Egypt , there IP`s range is bought for Egypt thats all , and every time I google for something in Jordan I`ve to go google.jo manually today I opened Google from my bookmark toolbar I surprised that the browser redirect me automatically to Google Egypt

this problem confused me, every time I open site related to local thing like news, weather, companies, ... etc all things changed to fit Egypt ("Welcome in Cairo")

4 Comments:

  • hi barhoom

    awwal she alf mabrook elblog kteer 7elo

    2oltelak eshtarek m3 walladoo5 (wanadoo) bs enta dayman 6amma3 yomha 2oltly kelmtan "UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH"
    wht r u downloading these days b3rfk ma betw2f eldownload ( bittorrent , edonkey , ares , ftp&http servers , o ma b3raf sho fe eshy jdeed 3ndk )
    3ala kollen laish el7ky enta dayman elma9dar tab3na be kol shy
    walla yeslamo kteer

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:54:00 PM  

  • M.H.K
    ya habool ya barhoom
    alkol nsa7ak bs enta (( tene7 ))
    y3ni eza ma 7abet WanaDoo kan shoft 3ard BatlCooo!!

    tstahal ya I.BWQ
    hehehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 08, 2006 12:10:00 AM  

  • They have Jordanian IP range and I'm on it.

    By Blogger Madi, at Wednesday, May 31, 2006 10:57:00 PM  

  • nyallak its the good luck, i've tried two for now both are non-Jordan Range

    By Blogger Opairah, at Thursday, June 01, 2006 12:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home