Opair@h`s Blog (Beta)

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

from Abu Reb7ee to Bill Gates

Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
This letter is from Abu Reb7ee from Tafeeleh.
We have bought a computer for our home and we found problems, which I want to bring to your notice.

After connecting to internet we planned to open an e-mail account and whenever we fill the form in Hotmail in the password column, only ****** appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we typed appears, but we face this problem only in password field. We checked with hardware vendor Abu Saleh and he said that there is no problem in keyboard. Because of this we open the e-mail account with password *****. I request you to check this, as we ourselves do not know what the password is.

We are unable to enter anything after we click the shut down button.

There is a button 'start' but there is no stop button. We request you to check this.

We find there is 'Run' in the menu. One of my friend clicked 'run' and he has ran up to Amman! So, we request you to change that to 'sit' so that we can click that by sitting.

One doubt is that any 're-scooter' available in system? As I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.

Also there is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot for tracing the key with this 'find', but unable to trace. Is it a bug??

Thanks,
Abu Reb7ee



p.s : I didnt post that just for fun, unfortunately I forced daily to deal with similar cases, you cant imagine how I be sad :( and disappointed when some one ask me a question like
"my screen get brighter, How much a refill kit for its ink ?" or ... or ... or ...etc.
I`ll post more about that later coz I didnt remember any thing else right now.

4 Comments:

  • OMG! its really funny yet so sad to know there are still ppl who dont know about this screen thing u said about and other similar things.. computer courses must be given free :/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:36:00 AM  

  • YES! The good old BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) its my best friend, keeps me busy and hyper ALL the time, i love it, thank you microsoft thank you :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, April 12, 2006 1:44:00 PM  

  • too funny !! thanx dawg !!

    FYI, Gates got 15 girls for responding to daily emails, want his email ?!

    i won't show it off here, contact me at my space !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, April 16, 2006 3:41:00 PM  

  • thx all,
    its really too sad when graduated IT ppls doesnt know the basics concepts of computer...i`ve nothing to say about that
    we love M$ so we can burn more Money supporting its products :)
    murad : post the email here so all readers can get its email esp abu khalil o abu el3abd o 3abbad ... :p

    By Blogger Opairah, at Friday, April 21, 2006 3:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home