Opair@h`s Blog (Beta)

Monday, March 13, 2006

My Cellular Decide to Retired or Suicide :(

after 1 week exactly posting a comment about Motorola RAZR V3 ,today suddenly when I tried to call my friend the phone reboot I tried AGAIN same thing , last try the phone get exhausted then My Mobile decide to Retired or Suicide I dont know exactly till now, tomorrow I`ll check Cutomer Care Center. the first diagnoses said its Suicide :(.

My SX1 ( before it get its last abode )
I dont know too if its a SIN(56ayyet) for someone or not , all I know If it Retired or Suicide I`ll buy a New one like it coz I love it too much coz it satisfy all my requirements as a mobile phone Siemens should name it All-in-One not SX1.

First time I see it was in 1999 when I was reading an article said that siemens start develop a smart colored phone has no shortage of features with camera and radio and mp3 player ... etc

Qais ( Technical Support Manager in TTC ) was promised me if I get an excellent grade in Tawjihi he will buy one for me (more than 650$ that days)

the most important thing thing that you dont need for any tools except the data cable to do any thing the mobile , you can download a new firmware at your home without any Flasher or whatever else, you need to follow up the instrucions; thats all.

My Failing Tries to Solve problem By Software

This mobile phone is cutting edge. Siemens have combined all the latest technologies to produce the SX1. The Siemens SX1 includes an MP3 player, Video Camera, Digital Camera with 4X zoom, Bluetooth,E-mail capabilities, 65k colour screen, latest Java Technology and an FM Radio. All this comfortably fits in a 110g handset. With all these technologies, the Siemens SX1 hasn't lost its unique styling and ease of use. Siemens have cleverly put the keys down either side of the phone to make it easier to type text messages and E-mails, and a five-way joystick for easy navigation around the main screen. I was also has 4MB integrated memory with a slot for additional memory supporting a hot-swapped. All of this with MMS, Polyphonic Ringtones, Built-in Handsfree Speaker, Infrared, GPRS, XHTML Broswer and a USB port for connection with a PC makes this a must-have Gadget. The Siemens SX1 leaves its competitors behind, and have produced an original and incredible piece of technology

One thing missing is high-speed data transfer, the battery life of the SX1 is rather poor and most users will need to recharge every day or so. In this respect it doesn't compare well with its rival smartphones.

The Siemens SX1 is an excellent phone with outstanding music capabilities, and it would have been an outstanding phone all round if it were not for the poor battery life.


Perfect! Now I can play N-gage games on my phone!

My Favourite Games on the SX1 (Frozen Bubbles & Mozzies )



Note : I accept donations directly without Banks mediation ( Cash Please )

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home