Opair@h`s Blog (Beta)

Thursday, March 02, 2006

A.G.A.I.N

After more than seven years of waiting he finally got the Visa to Canada for Immigration, yes, He one of my best friends and before all that he is My TEACHER.

He was always the adviser for me and for a lot of people he was love this way of work … I still remember when I plugged my first Network cable, it took more than an hour to done it, in that day I plugged more than 400 UTP Cable which mean more than 900 RJs 45 (with the failed RJs)

He always was smiling I never remember I saw him morose or sad even with all pressure he had, He was always quiet, lovely, persistent, funny, and BITING.

Raeid Sokkar, and this is his name and this is his picture last night before he go (March 1st,2006)



as I told before he smile all the time.

first time I met him was in Time Technology for Computers it was before 7 years as I guess there was a good stuff such Qais,Evan(warehouse),Evan,Amer,Rasem,Rami...etc they are falling like a tree`s leafs


The Old Stuff IT in T.T.C

2 Comments:

  • Thanx man for your dedication and esp. the pix, it was very nice of you to memorize such moments.

    Again, if any one need my help in pc & computer networking & communication, pls. don't hesitate to contact me on my email:

    raied@softhome.net

    Thanx again man and hope to see you soon.

    Raied Sukkar
    Fourmer TTC Employeer
    Technical Support Department

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 17, 2006 8:09:00 AM  

  • LoL ;-)

    it was nice days , it will never back

    sure, "el3ayn ma bt3la 3al7ajeb"

    Hope to c u soon - even I come to Canada or u come back here :) or any place else

    Ibrahim - Professional Solutions

    By Blogger Opairah, at Friday, March 17, 2006 3:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home