Opair@h`s Blog (Beta)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

HazOlaT

this discussion happened somewhere in front me

[x (note small x)] what is difference between Windows and Mac-OS

[X (note Capital X)] the Mac-OS runs on Motorola CPU while Windows runs on Intel CPU Only

[xt] ooh, thats mean that you cant use Motorola proccessor without Mac-OS

[X] sure , Mac-OS need it to run , Intel cant do that

[Me (!thinking!)] "oh my God, AMD CPUs cant run windows XP "

[x] this mean that Windows is faster than Mac coz it runs on Intel P4 Double Cacshe ?

[X] hmm, Some thing like that

[x] So, we can say that Windows is more Reliable?

[Me] (raising up my hand)

[X] yes?

[Me] but as I know there is a Versions of Mac-OS runing over X86 Machines

[X] ( surprise ) I dont know , I saw Windows, Unix, and Linux but never seen Mac-OS

[Me (with a Question Mark over my Head)] I think he mean that he never get a Launch in Mc-donalds- so he didnt get any POSTER with a MAC signature!!!



when I saw this conversation I remembered the adverb "6onjarah o lagat 3`a6aha"

wallahe HAZOLAT kol man habba wa dab 9ar y7ke 3ereflo kelmtain 2jnaby o balsh 5r6 3la hal3alam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home