Opair@h`s Blog (Beta)

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Blogging from syria :(

although I came to Syria to relax and tourism, So, its not blogging time but I get in internet cafe here ecause I have recieved SMS to check my email, but before I start blogging I wanna told every body my disaster that you are not to allowed to view or open most website in legal way that you usually open it like Hotmail , Yahoo! , messengers ...etc :(

finally the vacation started, although it was started 2 months ago because am not registered for summer semister, but I was so busy with some new work, visitors ...etc

I reached syria yesterday @ night with my
family with trip ramains for 10 hours, it was so easy and the road was so beautiful with no problems b boards, it's a little hot here more than amman. any way I get disappointed now bacuse nothing open here ( I think they didn't blocked Blogger bacuse they don't know what is Blog, Blogging...etc :) so its categorized in their prevent DB ) I write this post and go back to continue my vacation.

BTW, "[Dot]Blogspot" subdomains are blocked also, So, I can't view my blog here :( I can managr it only.
Yala al-ta5allof

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home